Now that winter has stopped rearing its ugly head, it’s time to start on your Spring Home Improvement List!!!
I bet you didn’t even know you had one of those lists…. but your wife certainly knows!
Here are some projects that are perfect for not only home improvement, but also for adding value to your home!
- Update your Rain Gutters: Without rain gutters, our homes are defenseless against the raging rain storms. The water from rain could erode the soil around the foundation of your home, splash dirt onto the siding of the house and leak into the basement causing internal damage to the house. None of this sounds good! If you aren’t quite ready to update your gutters, at the very minimum, make sure they are free and clear of debris!
- Update the Siding: Not a task for the faint of heart! While you were inside all winter cozied up by the fire, your house was left to deal with all of the weather elements! Have your siding inspected by The Faulkner Group and if needed, consider replacement! There are so many great looking, high performance, energy efficient vinyl siding options available! The possibilities are literally endless.
- Build a Deck: Why not? Decks allow you to fully enjoy the sun and serve as a great place for socializing and dining. Decks come in all sizes and can be built in a short time! They’re also great for adding value to your home!
- Install an Enclosed Porch: Porch additions are wonderful additions to any home; sunrooms add so much light and character to a home! Create a three or four season living space with energy efficient windows that make full use of the sun. The Faulkner Group can help you plan your porch addition and execute it to the highest standards in the industry.
- Repair your roof: One of the most important things you can do! Check this off your “To Do” list ASAP! Make sure there are no missing shingles, curling shingles, etc. Damage to your roof is not only costly, it’s dangerous!
- Have Your Air Conditioner Inspected: What follows Spring? Summer. Nobody wants to be left in the heat in July! It’s a smart idea to have your AC system inspected before it starts to get too hot.
Whether you’re looking to check any (or all) of these items off your To-Do list, or maybe you’re looking for a different renovation of sorts, The Faulkner Group is the right choice for you! We specialize in all types of renovations and custom solutions for homeowners in the Williamson and Davidson County areas. Give us a call today to see what we can do for you! 615-869-9202!
Be sure to visit us HERE to sign up for our Special Offers!
Posted by Miriah Jacobberger